Lazboy Sofa Review from Clearwater, Florida

41 of 621 Lazboy reviews

My husband and I bought Lazy Boy Furniture because my mom has always bought it and it has always been the best and it is made in the United States of America!It has been the absolute worst experience we have had.

When they delivered our furniture the table that we bought was broken and one of the sectional pieces was sewn together very poorly. Trying to get someone to care has been an impossible task. It is 7 months later and instead of making this right they have sent my account to collection and taking away the protection plan that I purchased. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I have offered to take care of the balance as soon as they would take care of this sectional and they won't!. Lazy Boy is one of the most apathetic companies I have dealt with from the bottom to the top! The bottom line is we probably would have been better off buying from a company that manufactures their stuff overseas.

It would have been a better quality and a cheaper price!How sad is that?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
41 of 621 Lazboy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.