1.2

My husband and I bought Lazy Boy Furniture because my mom has always bought it and it has always been the best and it is made in the United States of America!It has been the absolute worst experience we have had.

When they delivered our furniture the table that we bought was broken and one of the sectional pieces was sewn together very poorly. Trying to get someone to care has been an impossible task. It is 7 months later and instead of making this right they have sent my account to collection and taking away the protection plan that I purchased. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I have offered to take care of the balance as soon as they would take care of this sectional and they won't!. Lazy Boy is one of the most apathetic companies I have dealt with from the bottom to the top! The bottom line is we probably would have been better off buying from a company that manufactures their stuff overseas.

It would have been a better quality and a cheaper price!How sad is that?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lazboy sofa. Lazboy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazboy sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazboy.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments