My husband and I bought Lazy Boy Furniture because my mom has always bought it and it has always been the best and it is made in the United States of America!It has been the absolute worst experience we have had.
When they delivered our furniture the table that we bought was broken and one of the sectional pieces was sewn together very poorly. Trying to get someone to care has been an impossible task. It is 7 months later and instead of making this right they have sent my account to collection and taking away the protection plan that I purchased. They should be ashamed of themselves.
I have offered to take care of the balance as soon as they would take care of this sectional and they won't!. Lazy Boy is one of the most apathetic companies I have dealt with from the bottom to the top! The bottom line is we probably would have been better off buying from a company that manufactures their stuff overseas.
It would have been a better quality and a cheaper price!How sad is that?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a leather sofa and loveseat in 2013 and was told the leather would not fade and the color would remain the same. Three years later, the headrests on..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "Bought a Lazy Boy Brutus Leather looking Recliner two years ago and now the material is flaking off the top section of the recliner. when I contacted Lazy Boy customer..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "We paid our January rent with money orders. The Island In the Sun office only recorded one of the 3 money orders. I responded that they were paid...."
- "Clearwater Fl, off Drew St.What a RIP-OFF. Pull in for gas at advertised price and pay 6 cents more a gallon. And, fyi, DIRTY station, 1 bathroom, no soap,..."
- "I am amazed how good the corn chips are. I normally dont buy " off brand" chips, but i did do just that the other day. They are crispy, just..."