My husband and I bought Lazy Boy Furniture because my mom has always bought it and it has always been the best and it is made in the United States of America!It has been the absolute worst experience we have had.
When they delivered our furniture the table that we bought was broken and one of the sectional pieces was sewn together very poorly. Trying to get someone to care has been an impossible task. It is 7 months later and instead of making this right they have sent my account to collection and taking away the protection plan that I purchased. They should be ashamed of themselves.
I have offered to take care of the balance as soon as they would take care of this sectional and they won't!. Lazy Boy is one of the most apathetic companies I have dealt with from the bottom to the top! The bottom line is we probably would have been better off buying from a company that manufactures their stuff overseas.
It would have been a better quality and a cheaper price!How sad is that?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " NO MORE LAZY BOY FURNITURE FOR ME,MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS. BOUGHT 2 LEATHER SWIVEL RECLINERS IN MARCH 2015 WITH AN EXTENDED WARRANTY. ONE CHAIR STARTED PEELING..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "I paid $688.98 for a recliner in 2004 with a life time warranty on the inner workings . when i contacted Lazy-Boy they told me they would..."
- "Solving all my situation for the seller to send me my phone and everything works out resolver my returned back I had a bad experience with the seller unforgettable I..."
- "We paid our January rent with money orders. The Island In the Sun office only recorded one of the 3 money orders. I responded that they were paid...."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."