Lazboy Sofa Review from Indianapolis, Indiana
Update added by user Nov 25, 2016
Day after Thanksgiving Black Friday went to the La-Z-Boy store talk to Tim I assume he was the manager and found out that he was assistant manager talk to the manager picked out another couch I am pleased to say that the La-Z-Boy family did stand behind their promise of customer satisfaction hopefully the new couch will hold up for the long-haul thank you La-Z-Boy
Update added by user Nov 19, 2016
After waiting a week I called lazy boy headquarters they said the paperwork was at the Southport lazy Boy here in Indianapolis called the store talk to the manager Tim he said he had no paperwork called back to headquarters they called Tim the Manager of the Southport store re-sent a fax apparently that was the problem told me that he would be in contact within a day possibly later the same day it's a day later still no contact
Update added by user Nov 15, 2016
Lazy boy said after reviewing their service man's comments that they Would let us reselect another couch and give us in-store credit for the full amount we paid for the couch in question to work with however I am waiting for them to contact me and give me the OK that everything has been approved so technically the problem has not been solved yet but it's getting there I will continue to update
Update added by user Nov 09, 2016
Service man out today to look at couch his report and I agree suggested a re-selection I am now waiting for someone from La-Z-Boy to contact me
Update added by user Oct 29, 2016
Well it's been a week since I sent all my information to La-Z-Boy social support haven't heard a thing from them
Update added by user Oct 17, 2016
After talking to customer service they're going to send a repair man out to look at the couch but their policy is to repair it not replace it !(Makes you wonder why doesn't it) We will see the first of next month and I'll update.
once again I'll be locked down for a day waiting to have our lives disrupted and moving everything else so it's not in the way and doesn't get broken. Just to have someone look at it communicate back to the main office order pieces and parts making another appointment a month or so out ( which by the way is burning up time on your warranty ) just to come back and try another repair on a faulty product instead of replacing it or refunding your money and taking it back.
Now I understand why their policy is to repair and not replace it they can do this until the warranty runs out and you're stuck with their product and if you want it fixed so it's usable you have to pay them more money.By The way nothing would make me happier then for them to prove me wrong!
Original review posted by user Oct 16, 2016
We bought a $1600 electric reclining couch and they've been out to repair the cushions half a dozen times and it still isn't right I don't know what we have to do to get them to take the couch back it's junk it's not even a-year-old The padding doesn't seem to be holding up to a normal sized adult sitting on it The couch it replaced was 12 years old with none of these problems
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
You May Also Like
- "I own aDouble Leather LazyBoy recliner that is now peeling where the leather is wrinkled on the arm after only24 months,only used 1/2 of that time.On right arm where my..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- " I sent pictures of my chair to lazy boy customer service Rep.,and they agreed to replace arm and back of recliner,this took 8 weeks to come in and by that..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I have a problem with the Front cap of my 2014 Keystone Laredo 302BH Fifth Wheel, The Front Cap is oxidizing real bad and the paint is fading off.. The..."
- "Good Afternoon, I recently visited your location in Indianapolis at Pike Plaza yesterday evening. I arrived around 10:30pm & was in search of finding an Xbox location. I chose Meijer..."
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."