Lazboy Sofa Review from Indianapolis, Indiana

33 of 621 Lazboy reviews

Update added by user Nov 25

Day after Thanksgiving Black Friday went to the La-Z-Boy store talk to Tim I assume he was the manager and found out that he was assistant manager talk to the manager picked out another couch I am pleased to say that the La-Z-Boy family did stand behind their promise of customer satisfaction hopefully the new couch will hold up for the long-haul thank you La-Z-Boy

Update added by user Nov 19

After waiting a week I called lazy boy headquarters they said the paperwork was at the Southport lazy Boy here in Indianapolis called the store talk to the manager Tim he said he had no paperwork called back to headquarters they called Tim the Manager of the Southport store re-sent a fax apparently that was the problem told me that he would be in contact within a day possibly later the same day it's a day later still no contact

Update added by user Nov 15

Lazy boy said after reviewing their service man's comments that they Would let us reselect another couch and give us in-store credit for the full amount we paid for the couch in question to work with however I am waiting for them to contact me and give me the OK that everything has been approved so technically the problem has not been solved yet but it's getting there I will continue to update

Update added by user Nov 09

Service man out today to look at couch his report and I agree suggested a re-selection I am now waiting for someone from La-Z-Boy to contact me

Update added by user Oct 29

Well it's been a week since I sent all my information to La-Z-Boy social support haven't heard a thing from them

Update added by user Oct 17

After talking to customer service they're going to send a repair man out to look at the couch but their policy is to repair it not replace it !(Makes you wonder why doesn't it) We will see the first of next month and I'll update.

Now I understand why their policy is to repair and not replace it they can do this until the warranty runs out and you're stuck with their product and if you want it fixed so it's usable you have to pay them more money.By The way nothing would make me happier then for them to prove me wrong!

Original review posted by user Oct 16

We bought a $1600 electric reclining couch and they've been out to repair the cushions half a dozen times and it still isn't right I don't know what we have to do to get them to take the couch back it's junk it's not even a-year-old The padding doesn't seem to be holding up to a normal sized adult sitting on it The couch it replaced was 12 years old with none of these problems

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

LaZBoy

Oct 21 #1230132 Winchester, Virginia, United States

Lazboy verified representative

Hi There,
Thanks for reaching out to us about your sofa. We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the service you've received. Our team would love the opportunity to help.
Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information. Please include review number 937527 in the subject line of your email.
Regards,
La-Z-Boy Incorporated

0 0 Reply

Oct 17 #1228040 Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

After talking to customer service they're going to send a repair man out to look at the couch but their policy is to repair it not replace it ! (Makes you wonder why doesn't it) We will see the first of next month and I'll update. once again I'll be locked down for a day waiting to have our lives disrupted and moving everything else so it's not in the way and doesn't get broken. Just to have someone look at it communicate back to the main office order pieces and parts making another appointment a month or so out ( which by the way is burning up time on your warranty ) just to come back and try another repair on a faulty product instead of replacing it or refunding your money and taking it back. Now I understand why their policy is to repair and not replace it they can do this until the warranty runs out and you're stuck with their product and if you want it fixed so it's usable you have to pay them more money. By The way nothing would make me happier then for them to prove me wrong!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.