Lazboy Sofa Review from Indianapolis, Indiana
Update added by user Nov 25
Day after Thanksgiving Black Friday went to the La-Z-Boy store talk to Tim I assume he was the manager and found out that he was assistant manager talk to the manager picked out another couch I am pleased to say that the La-Z-Boy family did stand behind their promise of customer satisfaction hopefully the new couch will hold up for the long-haul thank you La-Z-Boy
Update added by user Nov 19
After waiting a week I called lazy boy headquarters they said the paperwork was at the Southport lazy Boy here in Indianapolis called the store talk to the manager Tim he said he had no paperwork called back to headquarters they called Tim the Manager of the Southport store re-sent a fax apparently that was the problem told me that he would be in contact within a day possibly later the same day it's a day later still no contact
Update added by user Nov 15
Lazy boy said after reviewing their service man's comments that they Would let us reselect another couch and give us in-store credit for the full amount we paid for the couch in question to work with however I am waiting for them to contact me and give me the OK that everything has been approved so technically the problem has not been solved yet but it's getting there I will continue to update
Update added by user Nov 09
Service man out today to look at couch his report and I agree suggested a re-selection I am now waiting for someone from La-Z-Boy to contact me
Update added by user Oct 29
Well it's been a week since I sent all my information to La-Z-Boy social support haven't heard a thing from them
Update added by user Oct 17
After talking to customer service they're going to send a repair man out to look at the couch but their policy is to repair it not replace it !(Makes you wonder why doesn't it) We will see the first of next month and I'll update.
once again I'll be locked down for a day waiting to have our lives disrupted and moving everything else so it's not in the way and doesn't get broken. Just to have someone look at it communicate back to the main office order pieces and parts making another appointment a month or so out ( which by the way is burning up time on your warranty ) just to come back and try another repair on a faulty product instead of replacing it or refunding your money and taking it back.
Now I understand why their policy is to repair and not replace it they can do this until the warranty runs out and you're stuck with their product and if you want it fixed so it's usable you have to pay them more money.By The way nothing would make me happier then for them to prove me wrong!
Original review posted by user Oct 16
We bought a $1600 electric reclining couch and they've been out to repair the cushions half a dozen times and it still isn't right I don't know what we have to do to get them to take the couch back it's junk it's not even a-year-old The padding doesn't seem to be holding up to a normal sized adult sitting on it The couch it replaced was 12 years old with none of these problems
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "My 3 year old sofa and chair recliner is falling apart. The stuffing is all broken down, I can feel the springs in the chair and the side arm has..."
- "I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015. It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color. Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "I have been a Netspend customer since 2009 when I began receiving Social Security. Netspend declares terms & conditions that ONLY apply to the customer - they do not..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "Sundance Vacations works hard at covering up the truth about what they are giving to people. In the sales presentation, they'll show you pictures of luxurious nice vacation spots. They'll..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."