I purchased in June a Lazy Boy sofa, reclined and love seat...along with the customer care warranty.Total price w tax and delivery was 3,400 dollars.

As with most women I use moose in my hair... needless to say a stain appeared on the headrest ! Contacted customer care and although the representstive was pleasant was told it was not covered. What is the point of having extra waranty ?

Most people use hair products and it seems a bit ridiculous that it would leave a stain.Never buy a lasy boy product again .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of lazboy sofa. Lazboy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazboy sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazboy.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Monroe, Michigan, United States #1215164
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about the stain on the back of your sofa.

Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate. Please send us an email with your name, address, telephone number and retailers information. Please include review number 919391 in the subject line.

Regards,