I purchased in June a Lazy Boy sofa, reclined and love seat...along with the customer care warranty.Total price w tax and delivery was 3,400 dollars.
As with most women I use moose in my hair... needless to say a stain appeared on the headrest ! Contacted customer care and although the representstive was pleasant was told it was not covered. What is the point of having extra waranty ?
Most people use hair products and it seems a bit ridiculous that it would leave a stain.Never buy a lasy boy product again .
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a leather reclining sofa and chair set in February 2016. From then until now, your customer service has been called to our home 4 times! There..."
- "I purchased a $1500 lazy boy recliner for my husband at the end of 2010 since his previous recliner was from lazy boy and was upgrading it.it was twice the..."
- "I purchased a leather couch ( Owen) in 2013. This couch has discolored and quality furniture replaced one section last year in 2014. Quality has been very helpful and customer..."
- "I'm tried to order door handle for Samsung refrigerator.Before that,i'm contacted via e-mail to rep.and ask about right part,(I provide them model # and s/n)They said,we have it and gave..."
- "About me: I have a spotless record, not even a parking ticket. My Credit reports was great with nothing bad on it. "Till now" I closed my account..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."