I purchased in June a Lazy Boy sofa, reclined and love seat...along with the customer care warranty.Total price w tax and delivery was 3,400 dollars.
As with most women I use moose in my hair... needless to say a stain appeared on the headrest ! Contacted customer care and although the representstive was pleasant was told it was not covered. What is the point of having extra waranty ?
Most people use hair products and it seems a bit ridiculous that it would leave a stain.Never buy a lasy boy product again .
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Beautiful leather La-Z-Boy recliner? WRONG! These are pictures of the arms of our $700+ leather La-Z-Boy recliner after 3 years of use by an adult user who is..."
- " NO MORE LAZY BOY FURNITURE FOR ME,MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS. BOUGHT 2 LEATHER SWIVEL RECLINERS IN MARCH 2015 WITH AN EXTENDED WARRANTY. ONE CHAIR STARTED PEELING..."
- "Headrest on recliner cracked in 3 places and peeling like dead skin..."
- "I'm tried to order door handle for Samsung refrigerator.Before that,i'm contacted via e-mail to rep.and ask about right part,(I provide them model # and s/n)They said,we have it and gave..."
- "About me: I have a spotless record, not even a parking ticket. My Credit reports was great with nothing bad on it. "Till now" I closed my account..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."