We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014.We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional leather.
Big mistake! A year after buying it, the fabric on the couch began to crack and flake off. We purchased the lifetime fabric protection plan, so we notified La-Z-Boy's customer service about the problem and provided numerous pictures that showed the deteriorating fabric. They said that they needed a month to consider it for an exchange/credit consideration.
A month later, a La-Z-Boy customer representative contacted us and stated that no credit or exchange would be given.
The rep said that even he thought that the fabric looked terrible in the photos, and that he was going to resubmit the claim to his corporate office. He asked for a few more photos, and said that the resubmission could take another month. Over a month later, we get a phone message stating that our claim was once again denied. When we called to get further clarification, their customer service said that they were sorry and that there was nothing that they could do.
So, long story short, La-Z-Boy sells an inferior product, and they won't acknowledge its problems or reimburse their customers. This couch is still less than 2 years old.
Look at my attached photos and judge for yourself.Avoid this company!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "I bought what was sold to me as a leather sofa- reclining ends and 2 rocker recliners. The couch is horrible. The cushions are all peeling and cracking. I called..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "This is regarding 2 Lazy-Boy recliners. Back in January I bought 2 matching recliners. These happened to be number 5&6 chairs. Four years ago I hurt my back really bad..."
- "My lawn was fertilized on 7/28 they left stripes and of course they missed several areas. I called and it will take several more days for service, you bought Scotts lawn..."
- "Frigidaire Affinity front-load washing machine, purchased Feb. 9, 2014, has broken down three times in 13 months. Same basic problem each time: bad electronics. The control board (and door locks)..."
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."
- "I have been buying the gronk flavor since it has shown up on shelves. Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one. I..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."