We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014.We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional leather.
Big mistake! A year after buying it, the fabric on the couch began to crack and flake off. We purchased the lifetime fabric protection plan, so we notified La-Z-Boy's customer service about the problem and provided numerous pictures that showed the deteriorating fabric. They said that they needed a month to consider it for an exchange/credit consideration.
A month later, a La-Z-Boy customer representative contacted us and stated that no credit or exchange would be given.
The rep said that even he thought that the fabric looked terrible in the photos, and that he was going to resubmit the claim to his corporate office. He asked for a few more photos, and said that the resubmission could take another month. Over a month later, we get a phone message stating that our claim was once again denied. When we called to get further clarification, their customer service said that they were sorry and that there was nothing that they could do.
So, long story short, La-Z-Boy sells an inferior product, and they won't acknowledge its problems or reimburse their customers. This couch is still less than 2 years old.
Look at my attached photos and judge for yourself.Avoid this company!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
You May Also Like
- "I am not going to type out the entire story as it has been going on since 11-2014. The bottom line is the "premium fabric" the salesperson gushed over is..."
- "I bought what was sold to me as a leather sofa- reclining ends and 2 rocker recliners. The couch is horrible. The cushions are all peeling and cracking. I called..."
- "I have a recliner that is noticibly faulty. This is how they repaired a cushion that was destroyed by the mechanism that makes it rwcline. I paid 2000.00 for this..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "We went to the only Steak N Shake in Charleston SC. We sat unattended for 15 minutes while numerous waitresses passed by us and our waitress was behind the..."
- "My front headlight header or support frame was cracked. My wife went to Macco located at 5786 Dorchester Rd, N. Charleston, SC to have the header or support bracket repaired..."
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."