We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014.We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional leather.
Big mistake! A year after buying it, the fabric on the couch began to crack and flake off. We purchased the lifetime fabric protection plan, so we notified La-Z-Boy's customer service about the problem and provided numerous pictures that showed the deteriorating fabric. They said that they needed a month to consider it for an exchange/credit consideration.
A month later, a La-Z-Boy customer representative contacted us and stated that no credit or exchange would be given.
The rep said that even he thought that the fabric looked terrible in the photos, and that he was going to resubmit the claim to his corporate office. He asked for a few more photos, and said that the resubmission could take another month. Over a month later, we get a phone message stating that our claim was once again denied. When we called to get further clarification, their customer service said that they were sorry and that there was nothing that they could do.
So, long story short, La-Z-Boy sells an inferior product, and they won't acknowledge its problems or reimburse their customers. This couch is still less than 2 years old.
Look at my attached photos and judge for yourself.Avoid this company!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015. It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color. Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called..."
- "I purchased a leather reclining sofa and chair set in February 2016. From then until now, your customer service has been called to our home 4 times! There..."
- "We purchased our Loveseat & Couch from Lazyboy in Jacksonville FL. The Loveseat begin peeling on one cushion within in six months of delivery. They did replace the cushion...."
- "We went to the only Steak N Shake in Charleston SC. We sat unattended for 15 minutes while numerous waitresses passed by us and our waitress was behind the..."
- "My lawn was fertilized on 7/28 they left stripes and of course they missed several areas. I called and it will take several more days for service, you bought Scotts lawn..."
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."