I purchased a leather sofa recliner a month ago from lazyboy in the Saugus store!I Hate it!!!
The seating is not wide enough, it is too tall and hurts my neck and there is Zero comfort level! I called the store and talk to the manager and he told me under no uncertain terms are they willing to bargain or do anything for me as the policy is 3 days! They will not take it back or do any exchanges even if I was willing to take a loss!!! So, I now EAT a 3000.00 sofa!
Never will I Ever buy another product from them or any other product that they endorse or do buiness with.I will also make it a POINT to Warn everyone that I come in contact with about there policies and how they do not support or stand by their customers!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014. We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "They had some spin wheel that I got from an email with Publishers Clearing House that took me to a wheel to spin and I did so. The first..."
- "I ordered this dress as a party. I bought this long sleeve dress on 9/8/16 in the evening and received it on 9/11/16! I did pay for the expedited shipping...."
- "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..."