I placed an order with Lazy Boy in December 2016 for a sectional recliner and chair.Two week later they called and told me that the fabric I picked was discontinued.

I chose a new fabric and they gave me a delivery estimate of mid February. I called the store on February 4, 2017 and they told me it would now be mid March before I received the sofa. I was told the chair and tables were in the warehouse but they were waiting on the sofa. They were going to e-mail the manufacturer and hopefully they would have and update on Monday.

What ever happened to customer service?

I will wait until Monday for an update but if the time frame is still mid March I am going to cancel the entire order.Person I talked to on the phone was rude.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Estimated delivery time.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Monroe, Michigan, United States #1303137
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your recent experience.We know new furniture is exciting, and we're so sorry for your frustration.

Our team would love to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information.Please include review number 1002713 in the subject line.

Regards,