4483 Liberty Ave, Vermilion, OH 44089, USA
2.5
Style and Design

I purchased a lazy boy recliner and a couch with in the first 6 months I had to have the recliner worked on it's a rocker recliner. I had to return it to the store for them to fix it they said they fixed it and get it back to me but within the first week of getting it fixed it would doing the same thing so I took it back a second time for repairs on the same thing they said they fixed it but again 3 months later I started having problems with it again.

It's made with particleboard which is cheap. The couch recliners one of the recliners bent down on one side just trying to close it.

From my experience with Lazy Boy there not worth the money I got 3 grand in my furniture that only lasted less than a year with problems you can't fix. I will never buy Lazy Boy again.

Review about: Lazboy Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your sofa and recliner.We're so sorry for your dissatisfaction with the piece and for your frustration regarding the service you've received.

Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate. Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and the name/city/state of the retailer you purchased from.Please also include review number 1177721 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,