Lazboy - Lazy-boy leather recliner
I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015.It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color.
Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called Lazy-boy Customer Service and also talked with a salesperson at the local store who now has lost an additional $1900 sale because of her answer to me. The first was that because I bought it from a non-Lazy-boy store is was not warranteed. The chair came with warranty tags.
The second thing she said, which should be a warning to anyone who buys a leather chair from them, is that your hair oils and anything you put in your hair, would damage the chairs. Why would anyone buy their leather furniture if you can't lean back in it. And of course, the worst part of the damage to my chair is behind my hair but I seldom put anything in my hair unless I am dressing up for a special event! The process they use to color their leather is obviously inferior.
I am so distressed over this because it is so unsightly and if I put a throw over it to cover it, it also adds to the wear of the leather.I will never shop at Lazy-boy again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014. We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional..."
- "We purchased a recliner in November of 2015. The chair needs to be aligned and the cushion replaced. White threading is coming through and it's a taupe color..."
- "We purchased our Loveseat & Couch from Lazyboy in Jacksonville FL. The Loveseat begin peeling on one cushion within in six months of delivery. They did replace the cushion...."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "I was having a higher grade liner put into my 15 x 30 above ground pool because the pool was leaking from the bottom. This is what they found!..."
- "By far the worst company I have ever dealt with! Sludge in 2007 Refrigerator Dispensing System. Charged me $84.95 and they sent a Tech out on 8/19 who stated he..."
- "Im very disappointed and upset... i went out in 26 degree snowy weather last night to pick up my online order to get home with 2 lg pizzas and parm bites.. ..."