Lazboy - Lazy-boy leather recliner
I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015.It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color.
Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called Lazy-boy Customer Service and also talked with a salesperson at the local store who now has lost an additional $1900 sale because of her answer to me. The first was that because I bought it from a non-Lazy-boy store is was not warranteed. The chair came with warranty tags.
The second thing she said, which should be a warning to anyone who buys a leather chair from them, is that your hair oils and anything you put in your hair, would damage the chairs. Why would anyone buy their leather furniture if you can't lean back in it. And of course, the worst part of the damage to my chair is behind my hair but I seldom put anything in my hair unless I am dressing up for a special event! The process they use to color their leather is obviously inferior.
I am so distressed over this because it is so unsightly and if I put a throw over it to cover it, it also adds to the wear of the leather.I will never shop at Lazy-boy again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our Loveseat & Couch from Lazyboy in Jacksonville FL. The Loveseat begin peeling on one cushion within in six months of delivery. They did replace the cushion...."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "We purchased 2 recliner chairs in jan 2013 for our in-laws in Florida. They only spend a few months a year in FL, and the chairs are kept in climate..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I ordered two shirts with a Green Bay Football - Packers Skull Cloud design. The printing is all run together, so you really can't tell that they are individual football..."
- "I placed my order through the "As Seen On TV" Facebook Page almost 1 month ago. The money ($27.98) was taken from my credit card almost immediatley. I also recived a..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."