2.0
Style and Design

Bought a leather lazboy fortune power recliner XR+ on 3/4/17 paid $1762.49 delivered on 4/7/17, while the Power chair was being taking off the truck the delivery person noticed a broken metal part of the power mechanism.He then took a picture of it with his cell phone and brought chair into my house until Lazboy sends me an exchange.

Well after several calls to lazboy they said they will NOT exchange the chair and I would have to wait until a service rep comes to my house. This is unexceptable, as I bought a new expensive chair Not a broken chair. I want this chair replaced not repaired.

Is Lazboy suggesting that I should have bought a similar chair from Amazon to save some money and eliminate this Hassel , dissatisfaction and disappointment.P/S Lazboy made sure I paid in full for this chair before they delivered it , they gave me No option to inspect first.

Review about: Lazboy Recliner.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want a new chair not this broken one..

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your power chair.We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the service you've received.

Our team would love the opportunity to assist.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number, and the name/location of the retailer you purchased from.Please include review number 1031603 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,

La-Z-Boy Incorporated

mrclean1723
Brownsburg, Indiana, United States #1313571

I have had similar issues....read my post.I did get a reply on here from Lazyboy, they asked me to send an e-mail with my info so they could look into it.

Hopefully you will also, it took a few days. they told me to write Social Support@La-Z-Boy.com and put my review number from pissed consumer in the subject line. You might try this and see if you get anywhere.

Good luck!Steve Chapman, Brownsburg, Indiana