This is regarding 2 Lazy-Boy recliners. Back in January I bought 2 matching recliners. These happened to be number 5&6 chairs. Four years ago I hurt my back really bad and could only sleep in my Lazy-Boy. We couldn't go on any trips without taking a chair. That's how we decided to buy two more and keep one on our older ones to take with us. Through the years I have told everyone if you want the best sitting chair get a Lazy-Boy. This was true until I bought these.
Here's my story. I had bought these chairs in January of this year, the furniture store had to order them as they did not have the color I wanted. I waited for 7 weeks and they delivered them. As they sat the first one down in the garage to get the second one I noticed the material was loose. I told the delivery guys this and they said the lady before me they had just delivered hers, she made the same comment. After sitting in the chair for just an hour or so when I got up the fabric was wrinkled, not just a little but really bad. Since it was after closing hours for the furniture store I waited til the next day. They called Lazy-Boy and wanted the man that fixes problems to come out and see what he needs to do. When he saw this he said I used to be able to fix this but they make these different now. So they ordered another seat for both chairs. Well they both did the same thing again. I had explained to both Lazy-Boy & the man at the furniture store, they are not sewing the fabric tight enough, It's loose. Lazy-Boy sent the same seats out again, this is the second time. These wrinkled worse than the others. They did not fix the problem they just kept sending the same problem. This told me they were not listening. All while this was going on I had a very nice representative helping me. She and the man at the furniture store both agreed I should get 2 more chairs made out of different fabric.
As of two hours ago the Lazy- Boy specialist said I will have to smooth out the chairs everytime I get out of them for as long as I have them. So they know it's a problem and won't fix it or do anything to to resolve this.
I have been so upset for the last 6 months, I trusted this company and was a loyal customer and loved the chair and fabric. I have been a loyal customer for the past 30 years. They now don't care about fixing it, and I have spent a $1000.00 from a manufacture who is not going to do the right thing. All I want is not to have something that looks terrible every time I get out of the chair. They knew this was happening and didn't even tell the furniture stores so they could tell their customers. This is a true story written from a dis hearted lady.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I paid $688.98 for a recliner in 2004 with a life time warranty on the inner workings . when i contacted Lazy-Boy they told me they would..."
- "Bought new cover for sectional, 3 months later saw a small tear in center of cushion. took pictures and find complaint, Oh reason I replaced cushion was it was tearing..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."
- "WOW, Dollar Tree sells better quality clothing than Fashionmia!!! The dress pictured and what I received in the mail were 2 entirely different things. The dress was thin, about 2 sizes..."
- "I went to the Walmart MoneyGram Website and tried to send around $20 to a friend in Serbia. After I filled everything out I got an email to call a..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."