This is regarding 2 Lazy-Boy recliners. Back in January I bought 2 matching recliners. These happened to be number 5&6 chairs. Four years ago I hurt my back really bad and could only sleep in my Lazy-Boy. We couldn't go on any trips without taking a chair. That's how we decided to buy two more and keep one on our older ones to take with us. Through the years I have told everyone if you want the best sitting chair get a Lazy-Boy. This was true until I bought these.
Here's my story. I had bought these chairs in January of this year, the furniture store had to order them as they did not have the color I wanted. I waited for 7 weeks and they delivered them. As they sat the first one down in the garage to get the second one I noticed the material was loose. I told the delivery guys this and they said the lady before me they had just delivered hers, she made the same comment. After sitting in the chair for just an hour or so when I got up the fabric was wrinkled, not just a little but really bad. Since it was after closing hours for the furniture store I waited til the next day. They called Lazy-Boy and wanted the man that fixes problems to come out and see what he needs to do. When he saw this he said I used to be able to fix this but they make these different now. So they ordered another seat for both chairs. Well they both did the same thing again. I had explained to both Lazy-Boy & the man at the furniture store, they are not sewing the fabric tight enough, It's loose. Lazy-Boy sent the same seats out again, this is the second time. These wrinkled worse than the others. They did not fix the problem they just kept sending the same problem. This told me they were not listening. All while this was going on I had a very nice representative helping me. She and the man at the furniture store both agreed I should get 2 more chairs made out of different fabric.
As of two hours ago the Lazy- Boy specialist said I will have to smooth out the chairs everytime I get out of them for as long as I have them. So they know it's a problem and won't fix it or do anything to to resolve this.
I have been so upset for the last 6 months, I trusted this company and was a loyal customer and loved the chair and fabric. I have been a loyal customer for the past 30 years. They now don't care about fixing it, and I have spent a $1000.00 from a manufacture who is not going to do the right thing. All I want is not to have something that looks terrible every time I get out of the chair. They knew this was happening and didn't even tell the furniture stores so they could tell their customers. This is a true story written from a dis hearted lady.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I own aDouble Leather LazyBoy recliner that is now peeling where the leather is wrinkled on the arm after only24 months,only used 1/2 of that time.On right arm where my..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "WOW, Dollar Tree sells better quality clothing than Fashionmia!!! The dress pictured and what I received in the mail were 2 entirely different things. The dress was thin, about 2 sizes..."
- "Bought a new LG Washer and Dryer, Washer model WT5001CW in 2011. In LESS than 2 years, rust began to develop around the bleach dispenser. I do not..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."