We purchased a new La-Z-Boy recliner a little less than 2 years ago and paid $900 for it, figured for that price it would be of decent quality.WRONG!!

What a piece of crap. It’s nothing but material stretched over cheap plywood and has zero padding on the interior of the arms right where my elbows sit when partially reclined. After a few minutes my elbows a hurting and just about rubbed raw. The chair is already weak and wobbly.

La-Z-Boy was contacted and they sent a person from where we purchased the chair (Valparaiso, IN) to inspect it. He reported back to La-Z-Boy and then La-Z-Boy emailed and said there are no manufacturers defects in my chair.

I guess they are all built this poorly.Don’t waste your cash on their products because the stuff is garbage and La-Z-Boy will not back up their products or warranties.

Review about: Lazboy Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

magspop

So I got my final reply from Lazyboy.My recliner is not defective and is built the way it’s supposed to be.

Just the reply that I expected. It’s a cheap built chair with no padding on the inside of the arms. So much for trying to satisfy the customer and so much for the factory warranty and the extended warranty that I paid extra for.

Spend your hard earned money for a better quality chair and stay away from their products.Maybe even spend $20 on some plywood and material and build your own.

magspop

I tried to add to my review but it won't let me for whatever reason.But I was going to add that we also purchased an extra 5 year warranty.

That just *** me off that much more.What a joke.

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us about your recliner.We apologize for your dissatisfaction with the chair and for your frustration regarding the service you've received.

Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information.Please include review number 1109660 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,