3.2
Style and Design

I own aDouble Leather LazyBoy recliner that is now peeling where the leather is wrinkled on the arm after only24 months,only used 1/2 of that time.On right arm where my elbow rests when I'm reading.If this was material,it would not be an issue.Must be very cheap leather.

Over one thousand dollars down the drain.It is not wortht a hundred dollars to me now. before this,I had a similar one for over 20 years and no issues at all.

Next time, I will only buy material!! I can now see why the Warrenty is only for one year.Leather should last for years.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazboy and uploaded picture s. He best about lazboy recliner from Lazboy was sales personnel. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazboy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Lazboy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

Rocky1_20162016
Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1279332

Thankyou, very much,LazyBoy for the effort between you and the store of purchase.

The Manager,Peter called with a full refund,found us a new chair and only a minimum,reasonable extra charge for a new recliner for delivery and pickup.Very satisfied with Lazyboy staff and the Store of purchase.I am a happy consumer with a totally renewed look at the company and its treatment of its valued customers.I will openly promote your service and reliability to its customers.

Thank you,so much.

After only 3+ years same thing happened to us. Got a 'great deal' saving 'hundreds' on sale only $1800 for a recliner ($700) and love seat recliner ($1100).

shaverg
Statesville, North Carolina, United States #1239849

We had the exact same problem, they blamed it on normal wear and tear, they replace the foot extension but now the whole thing is peeling off. Would never buy from them again and the warranty is useless because they say it is not a mfg defect, duh, yes it is!!!!!

LaZBoy
Monroe, Michigan, United States #1239368
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us regarding the leather peeling on the arm of your recliner.

Our team would certainly love the opportunity to further investigate. Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information. Please include review number 952606 in the subject line.

Regards,