Lazboy - Leather LazyBoy Recliner peeling!

36 of 640 Lazboy reviews

I own aDouble Leather LazyBoy recliner that is now peeling where the leather is wrinkled on the arm after only24 months,only used 1/2 of that time.On right arm where my elbow rests when I'm reading.If this was material,it would not be an issue.Must be very cheap leather.

Over one thousand dollars down the drain.It is not wortht a hundred dollars to me now. before this,I had a similar one for over 20 years and no issues at all.

Next time, I will only buy material!! I can now see why the Warrenty is only for one year.Leather should last for years.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

No items

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
36 of 640 Lazboy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Dec 23, 2016 #1260081

After only 3+ years same thing happened to us. Got a 'great deal' saving 'hundreds' on sale only $1800 for a recliner ($700) and love seat recliner ($1100).

shaverg

Nov 12, 2016 #1239849 Statesville, North Carolina, United States

We had the exact same problem, they blamed it on normal wear and tear, they replace the foot extension but now the whole thing is peeling off. Would never buy from them again and the warranty is useless because they say it is not a mfg defect, duh, yes it is!!!!!

LaZBoy

Nov 11, 2016 #1239368 Monroe, Michigan, United States

Lazboy verified representative

Hello,
Thanks for contacting us regarding the leather peeling on the arm of your recliner.
Our team would certainly love the opportunity to further investigate. Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information. Please include review number 952606 in the subject line.
Regards,
La-Z-Boy Incorporated

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.