3.1
Style and Design
Poster decreased review rating.

One of our recliners recently failed and under close inspection the problem with the mechanism was a broken small retainer spring that kept a cam in position.I went to an authorized service function and ordered replacement components and had to pay for the replacement parts.

I thought there was a lifetime warranty on the mechanism; apparently not so. I repaired the chair myself with the replacement parts and have no idea what it would have cost to haul the unit to the service function to have them do the work. The store we originally purchased the chairs from is currently out of business.

In the future, we will buy replacement recliners for a lot less money and disregard the so called expensive lifetime warranty feature!Fred & Laura

Review about: Lazboy Recliner.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us about your recliners. We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the broken spring .Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information. Please include review number 1062360 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,