I just had brand new furniture delivered. Not only did it take 4 1/2 months to get the furniture, but I ended up receiving 2 sofas instead of a sofa and a love seat.

This was not purchased at a LAZBOY furniture store, but a local furniture store in Hawaii. BUT, the upholstery on both of these sofas was very loose on the front part of the cushion. I have an old LAZBOY recliner that has no loose upholstery and it's about 20 yrs old I will also be contacting the local store. I have never been more disappointed in the quality of brand new furniture.

What happened to the good quality furniture you use to produce? I am so upset that I'm considering a complete refund on my order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazboy Tripoli Fabric Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Loose Upholstery

Comments

LaZBoy

Hello,Thanks for reaching out to us about your new furniture. We're so sorry for your frustration regarding to service you've received.Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and the name/city/state of the retailer you purchased from. Please also include review number 1192720 in the subject line of your email.Regards,La-Z-Boy Incorporated

Lazboy Reviews