the tufted fabric is down to the black underfabric (?) in a mere 16 months. this is in the front of each arm where no hands, fingers ever touch. i called the store, they routed me to customer care who told me who told me they could fix it for $600. we paid $800 less than 16 months ago !...when i refused to pay that they turned me over to comfortcare dept. HA! whose comfort and whose care? not the customer. they would give me a break and do it for $400 plus tax. really ! i will NEVER buy anything from them again. and to think, in the past 35 years we have had several LZB recliners that would not die!
they must be using inferior products these days and have no desire to honor their products. they informed me fabric is only warrantied for 12 months. really !! that is outrageous. AWFUL. do not buy anything from these people. i would rather buy a cheaper chair and toss it in 4 years.
photo is one arm...the other arm is the same.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- La-Z-Boy Crandell Rocker Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I am not going to type out the entire story as it has been going on since 11-2014. The bottom line is the "premium fabric" the salesperson gushed over is..."
- "Bought a brown leather double electric recliners couch in sept. 7 13. It is very good mechanically and electronics work fine. Less than a year later, the headrest leather began..."
- "Beautiful leather La-Z-Boy recliner? WRONG! These are pictures of the arms of our $700+ leather La-Z-Boy recliner after 3 years of use by an adult user who is..."
- "Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015. Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN. Drivers handed me a customer service business card..."
- "I purchased a sectional 3pc on 2/5/13 and it has given u oorblems ever since. The store replaced on section at first and we still have issues. The material..."
- "My pet peeve is products that are not as advertised on the box or on TV. One of the worst offenders are the microwaveable dinners. Check this one out..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."