the tufted fabric is down to the black underfabric (?) in a mere 16 months. this is in the front of each arm where no hands, fingers ever touch. i called the store, they routed me to customer care who told me who told me they could fix it for $600. we paid $800 less than 16 months ago !...when i refused to pay that they turned me over to comfortcare dept. HA! whose comfort and whose care? not the customer. they would give me a break and do it for $400 plus tax. really ! i will NEVER buy anything from them again. and to think, in the past 35 years we have had several LZB recliners that would not die!
they must be using inferior products these days and have no desire to honor their products. they informed me fabric is only warrantied for 12 months. really !! that is outrageous. AWFUL. do not buy anything from these people. i would rather buy a cheaper chair and toss it in 4 years.
photo is one arm...the other arm is the same.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- La-Z-Boy Crandell Rocker Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought Lazy-Boy recliner 4 years ago, we are snowbirds so actual use 20 months, contacted Customer service and went through the motions with them. The problem is the dye was..."
- "I am not going to type out the entire story as it has been going on since 11-2014. The bottom line is the "premium fabric" the salesperson gushed over is..."
- " I sent pictures of my chair to lazy boy customer service Rep.,and they agreed to replace arm and back of recliner,this took 8 weeks to come in and by that..."
- "Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015. Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN. Drivers handed me a customer service business card..."
- "I have owned leather furniture for well over twenty years. We have a leather sofa that lasted though five teenage children. After the last child was out on her..."
- "I purchased a sectional 3pc on 2/5/13 and it has given u oorblems ever since. The store replaced on section at first and we still have issues. The material..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."