Lazboy - LZB recliner fabric disintegrating in 14 months !

137 of 621 Lazboy reviews

the tufted fabric is down to the black underfabric (?) in a mere 16 months. this is in the front of each arm where no hands, fingers ever touch. i called the store, they routed me to customer care who told me who told me they could fix it for $600. we paid $800 less than 16 months ago !...when i refused to pay that they turned me over to comfortcare dept. HA! whose comfort and whose care? not the customer. they would give me a break and do it for $400 plus tax. really ! i will NEVER buy anything from them again. and to think, in the past 35 years we have had several LZB recliners that would not die!

they must be using inferior products these days and have no desire to honor their products. they informed me fabric is only warrantied for 12 months. really !! that is outrageous. AWFUL. do not buy anything from these people. i would rather buy a cheaper chair and toss it in 4 years.

photo is one arm...the other arm is the same.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

LaZBoy

Apr 11 #1143037

Lazboy verified representative

Hello there,
Thanks for reaching out about the fabric on your furniture. We do apologize for your frustration regarding the fabric wearing down. Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate in order to see how we can help. Please send your name, address and telephone number to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com.
Kind Regards,
La-Z-Boy Incorporated

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.