3.5
Style and Design

Update by user Apr 20

So sent email more than 2 weeks ago, no response or even a confirmation of receipt of email. Same lack of customer service or maybe too many of the same type of complaint.

I have many friends who can testify how badly this sofa wore and all have encourage not to give up, not to let LaZBoy rip me off. One friend is someone who has a real leather couch from LaZBoy and can't believe how long mine lasted. I would never have bought it if LaZBoy had been honest about the materials quality.

Update by user Apr 20

Anyone who reads my original review, please excuse the awful spelling and grammar. I am not illiterate, it was late and I was tired and very upset when I wrote it and didn't realize I couldn't edit it. I can't afford to lose so much money, so I am stuck with a sectional sofa in my living room that sheds like a snake everyday.

Update by user Mar 21

if you search many pictures almost exactly like mine even to the color of sets between 2 and 3 yrs old, regardless of use. The Renew bonded leather was a new product and I believe it ended up having defects the company became aware of after the fact and it should have been recalled. I even worry for my family's health.

Original review posted by user Mar 21

I had exactly the same problem on a $3K set. we could swap pictures for damage and even fabric color.

worse when I called to complained that it must be a defect, he asked me if bought the extended fabric warranty and said there was nothing he can do. Then went on to convince me to get 2 backrests covered and changed at my cost for $576 because "there is just a few pieces let in the country that match your sectional left" I feel cheated twice. They didn't offer to give me any toward the purchase of a new set, I have bent wood chairs in material and lazy boy reclines...this is the 1st time I'm soo disappointed , this was major purchase for and Lazy Boy let me down...I will tell everyone on the internet about this to warn them.CX service did nothing but talk me into buying more of a product they knew, or shouldt have know was defection.

I search the online every week or 2 to see if here is a class action suit gainst them I can join. Warranty is only 1 yr, because it starts to fall apart in or at end of 2nd

Review about: Lazboy Reese Leather Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Repair man inhouse nice guy, Sales process and products in showroom, 26 year old la z boy recliner.

I didn't like: Lazyboy did not care renew was defective and maybe unhealthy, Warranty support.

Comments

user86622706

I would never have bought it if LaZBoy had been honest about the materials quality.Sales pitch "They use real leather and 'reconstitute it'. It's a new bonding that makes it as strong or stronger than our regular leather sofas" Pfft!

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,Thanks for reaching out to us about your furniture. We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the fabric and for the service you've received.Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate. Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and the name/city/state of the retailer you purchased from.Please also include review number 1215748 in the subject line of your email.Regards,La-Z-Boy Incorporated