3.2
Style and Design

It has recently come to my attention that my Hayes Laz E Boy Rocker Recliner has a serious design flaw.When sitting in the recliner, there is no padding what so ever on the inside of the arms.

You are basically up against fabric covered wood, with a nice cushy pillow like arm on top. I have had laz e boy recliners in the past, and the lack of attention to this comfort issue is very disappointing.

I am going to contact the Laz e boy store where I ordered this to see if they are all built this way.I cannot imagine they would consider this comfortable in any sense of the word.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazboy. The most disappointing about lazboy hayes reclina rocker recliner from Lazboy was defective frame and poor design for comfort Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazboy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Lazboy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1186741
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello!

Thank you kindly for taking the time to contact us about your rocker recliner. We apologize for your dissatisfaction regarding the padding in the arms.

Our team would absolutely love the opportunity to further investigate. Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with review number 878757 in the subject line.

Regards,