Lazboy - Our new recliner makes this TERRIBLE LOUD noise when we lower the foot rest.

310 of 666 Lazboy reviews

To begin with ....I hate this Lazy Boy recliner!!!!!!

We have had Lazy Boys before but never again. I think it is cheaply made and the noise it makes when we lower the foot rest is unbelievable. It just smacks so loud. We have tried hanging onto the lever and lowering it slow but that does not help.

I can be sleeping in the other end of the house with the bedroom door closed and my husband lowers the foot rest on the chair it actually startles me and wakes me up. Have you had other complaints about this problem.

It is in the mechanism somehow.I hate it but I guess we are stuck with a chair that is a true aggravation in this house.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
310 of 666 Lazboy reviews

Feb 13 #1286121 East Jordan, Michigan, United States

I have the same problem. Bought 2 recliners and both make this horrendous noise when bringing to upright position.
Sounds like the chair is actually breaking.
Brought to the attention of retailer and got nowhere.
I tell everyone I know, not to buy Lazy Boy products

0 0 Reply

Jul 18, 2015 #1009078

Tried to return because no one told me that this noise is normal for recliner rockers. If I had know about this I never would have purchased this chair. Laz-Boy will trade it in for a 30% restocking. This is a terrible way to do busy. Let the world know the consumer has been taken again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazboy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazboy.
Filing a new complaint about
×