To begin with ....I hate this Lazy Boy recliner!!!!!!

We have had Lazy Boys before but never again. I think it is cheaply made and the noise it makes when we lower the foot rest is unbelievable. It just smacks so loud. We have tried hanging onto the lever and lowering it slow but that does not help.

I can be sleeping in the other end of the house with the bedroom door closed and my husband lowers the foot rest on the chair it actually startles me and wakes me up. Have you had other complaints about this problem.

It is in the mechanism somehow.I hate it but I guess we are stuck with a chair that is a true aggravation in this house.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Lazboy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Lazboy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not good quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazboy recliner for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

Creston, Iowa, United States #1350915

Yes the clunk, very disruptive

East Jordan, Michigan, United States #1286121

I have the same problem. Bought 2 recliners and both make this horrendous noise when bringing to upright position.

Sounds like the chair is actually breaking.

Brought to the attention of retailer and got nowhere.

I tell everyone I know, not to buy Lazy Boy products

Glens Falls, New York, United States #1275763

You are not alone. The loud sounds of this recliner are ridiculous.

Tried to return because no one told me that this noise is normal for recliner rockers.If I had know about this I never would have purchased this chair.

Laz-Boy will trade it in for a 30% restocking.

This is a terrible way to do busy.Let the world know the consumer has been taken again.