1.8
Style and Design

Bought 2 Identical recliners in 2016.After 6 months we had a problem with It peeling on the inside of arm. Called LB they would do nothing.

Filed a complaint with Consumer Affairs. They finally came out and replaced the arm reluctantly.Now after 2 years both chairs are peeling on the seats. These chairs were 600 dollar chairs.We live on a fixed income so $600 is a lot of money to us. So now we are stuck with 2 pieces of junk in our nice Rustic Living Room.

I am going to add to my complaint already filed not that it will do any good. I thought buying LB would be a good thing as they have been in business a long time. I might as well have bought at Wal Mart probably better quality.

Also that was one of the questions I asked would these peel? Oh no he says Our Furniture does not peel.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazboy Chair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality and poor customer service response, Trying to resolve issues, Company does not value its customers.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Sep 10.

Comments

Promise anything to make the sale and take your money. Like buying a car, once you walk out the door, any care and concern vanishes. You essentially no longer are a customer.

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello, Thanks for reaching out about your recliners. We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the cover peeling.

Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate. Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, telephone number and retailer's information.

Please include review number 1351856 in the subject line of your email. Regards, La-Z-Boy Incorporated