Lazboy - Poor customer service
Update added by user Jan 13, 2016
Problem resolved by lazy boy company
Original review posted by user Jan 13, 2016
We purchased a recliner in November of 2015.The chair needs to be aligned and the cushion replaced.
White threading is coming through and it's a taupe color chair. It is now January and we still have no parts or explanation for the delay. We have contacted customer care and customer service multiple times with no answers . Customer service never answers there phones and customer care does not follow up with there customers.
We have asked for a refund or new chair and still can't get an answer.
Filing a complaint with consumers affairs.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- New chair
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- La-Z-Boy Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I am not going to type out the entire story as it has been going on since 11-2014. The bottom line is the "premium fabric" the salesperson gushed over is..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "I am sad to see so many people having the same problem we have, but nothing but a foot rest was offered to us 6 months ago. We have bought..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."