Lazboy - Poor customer service
Update added by user Jan 13
Problem resolved by lazy boy company
Original review posted by user Jan 13
We purchased a recliner in November of 2015.The chair needs to be aligned and the cushion replaced.
White threading is coming through and it's a taupe color chair. It is now January and we still have no parts or explanation for the delay. We have contacted customer care and customer service multiple times with no answers . Customer service never answers there phones and customer care does not follow up with there customers.
We have asked for a refund or new chair and still can't get an answer.
Filing a complaint with consumers affairs.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- New chair
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- La-Z-Boy Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I am not going to type out the entire story as it has been going on since 11-2014. The bottom line is the "premium fabric" the salesperson gushed over is..."
- "Bought Lazy-Boy recliner 4 years ago, we are snowbirds so actual use 20 months, contacted Customer service and went through the motions with them. The problem is the dye was..."
- "I purchased in June a Lazy Boy sofa, reclined and love seat...along with the customer care warranty. Total price w tax and delivery was 3,400 dollars. As with most women..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."