I am getting in touch about a issue that I have with a 3 seater settee and armchair that we purchased from SCS in North Shields the settee we have had to get someone out twice now as the back cushion is lower than the rest of the settee this issue has happened again and I have had to get them out again!!!

Now my armchair will not recline when I spoke to customer services they told me someone from lazyboy would be in touch to come out and have a look I spoke to someone about this on monday, I then received a phone call from SCS yesterday advsinkg me that I have to pay a £60 call out charge which I hadn't been told about on Monday and also that it won't be lazyboy that comes out to look at the chair it will be someone from scs, as you can imagine I wasn't very happy that this wasn't told to me on Monday, I have rang customer services today and told them that the wrong information had been told to me on Monday and would they wavier the call out charge as good will im being told no as it's human error!!!!!

The lady I spoke to was rude and very unhelpful which I'm sure is not the way you want customers of your product to be made to feel, I have rang head office and asked for someone to call me back as of yet that hasn't happened

My settee is a month out if SCS years warranty but still have 10 year warranty with yourself and I'm now left with a armchair that doesn't recline and has to be tested against a wall so the back doesn't fall back!!!

The SCS store that we bought this from is in North Shields Silverlink retail park Newcastle upon Tyne

Would appreciate your help and advice with this please

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello, Thanks for reaching out about your furniture. We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the service you receive.

Our team would love the opportunity to help you get in touch with our International Department for further assistance. Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, telephone number and retailer's information.

Please include review number 1355270 in the subject line of your email. Regards, La-Z-Boy Incorporated