1.9
Style and Design

We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very occasional use there is already a permanent crease in the front of both chairs.

I wish we had read reviews before purchasing.... no wonder they want full payment prior to delivery.... it leaves the consumer with no recourse. I posted an review on the lazyboy website and gave yet to receive a response.

Would I recommend lazyboy??? Not in a million years!!! Don't waste your money on lazy boy products.... regard the reviews and make your decision ...

they may have had good quality back in the day but no more. Further, they don't even care!

Review about: Lazboy Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Poor quality and being rushed by sales people.

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us about your chairs. We apologize for your dissatisfaction regarding the crease, chair arm and the crooked leg.

Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information. Please include review number 1077405 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,