Bought matching couch, love seat and recliner.Over $10,000.

On the love seat the fabric is twisting coming forward mis-shaping and sagging of the whole back. A large screw fell out and the same piece is separating. Cardboard covers on the skirts of the couch and love seat. Terrible quality!

The back of the couch is flat and has no support. It is made of some kind of weird foam. I can't stand to sit for long enough to watch a 30 min. TV show.

Customer service does not exist and the warranty means nothing. Will never purchase another piece of Lazy Boy and I'm going to have to replace this soon. What happened to the old LazyBoy quality?

I can see them going out of business in a few years when more people loose their money for such worhless stuff.

Review about: Lazboy Recliner.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

Another bogus or completely exagerated review, which lends me to believe very little of this is true.I recent was at Lazboy and priced out many pieces of furnture in many different styles and configuration.

Even with leather and all power, my couch, loveseat, and 2 recliners didn't get near $10,000...So that exageration leads to not believe the rest of the review.

Over the years I have had, or seen Lazboy service there furniture that was several years old to one I had that was 32 years old and they still sent the parts for free and only had to pay $109 for labor.When have you ever heard of any company repairing something that old and only costing that little....bogus review...