Bought matching couch, love seat and recliner.Over $10,000.
On the love seat the fabric is twisting coming forward mis-shaping and sagging of the whole back. A large screw fell out and the same piece is separating. Cardboard covers on the skirts of the couch and love seat. Terrible quality!
The back of the couch is flat and has no support. It is made of some kind of weird foam. I can't stand to sit for long enough to watch a 30 min. TV show.
Customer service does not exist and the warranty means nothing. Will never purchase another piece of Lazy Boy and I'm going to have to replace this soon. What happened to the old LazyBoy quality?
I can see them going out of business in a few years when more people loose their money for such worhless stuff.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "I paid $2966.01 for two custom made couches (one sofa and one smaller loveseat) at La-z-Boy Furniture Galleries, 7087 Academy Blvd Col. Springs CO 80920, on January 16, 2016. ..."
- "I purchased a rocker, swivel, recliner now about 4 years and purchased their Guardian protection. Within the first year the seat binding raveled and they replaced it. Next..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I purchased this sofa and chair&1/2 and not even 2 yrs later all the leather started feeling off. I had insurance and that was told it was normal wear and..."
- "I received an email about an auto-renewal for Driver Whiz which I did not order! The email days it's been a year and they will charge me $29.99 plus VAT..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."