Bought 2 recliners 3/14.Developed rashes 1 month later but never realized it was the chairs.

Things continued to get worse and after tons RX steroid cream and benadryl. I went through patch testing and nothing. Decided to conduct a patch test using a piece of the leather. When the Dr.

removed it the culprit of all my rash problems was revealed. The leather actually causes burning, itching and bumps. There is something very harsh and dangerous in the leather. Since the rash breakouts my skin in that area seems to be damaged.

I discovered online that I and not the only person who has experienced this.

How can this be allowed to continue.The pics I am adding are pics of rash and patch testing.

This person wrote the review because of "chemicals in material cause rash" of lazboy recliner from Lazboy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants Lazboy to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was chemicals in the material. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazboy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Winchester, Virginia, United States #1261515
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out us about your furniture.Our team would be happy to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information.

Please include review number 972366 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,