My 3 year old Lazyboy couch. Paid 1,300. Within the 1st year they replaced the foot rest particle board and associated pad/fabric. Now 2 years later both foot boards particle board are literally falling apart. I am replacing with 3/4" plywood. Not an easy thing to do ! Literally hours and hours of work to remove pad/fabric. I would never recommend anyone buy Lazyboy products as they have reduced material costs and have ruined the good name. Sorry Lazyboy but your engineers have done you wrong.
A 20 yr former customer of Lazyboy products.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- La-Z-Boy Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought matching couch, love seat and recliner. Over $10,000. On the love seat the fabric is twisting coming forward mis-shaping and sagging of the whole back. A..."
- "Bought Lazy-Boy recliner 4 years ago, we are snowbirds so actual use 20 months, contacted Customer service and went through the motions with them. The problem is the dye was..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality. They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale..."
- " I just was sitting down to eat some of your soup when I realized that the Potatoes are hard as rocks. Wassup it may not mean much to your..."
- "I ordered a series of four Richard Schmidt Art Lesson videos. After 3-4 months, I was shipped two of the four videos (November and May) and two other videos: "Proficient..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."