My 3 year old Lazyboy couch. Paid 1,300. Within the 1st year they replaced the foot rest particle board and associated pad/fabric. Now 2 years later both foot boards particle board are literally falling apart. I am replacing with 3/4" plywood. Not an easy thing to do ! Literally hours and hours of work to remove pad/fabric. I would never recommend anyone buy Lazyboy products as they have reduced material costs and have ruined the good name. Sorry Lazyboy but your engineers have done you wrong.
A 20 yr former customer of Lazyboy products.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- La-Z-Boy Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a leather reclining sofa and chair set in February 2016. From then until now, your customer service has been called to our home 4 times! There..."
- "This is regarding 2 Lazy-Boy recliners. Back in January I bought 2 matching recliners. These happened to be number 5&6 chairs. Four years ago I hurt my back really bad..."
- "I paid $2966.01 for two custom made couches (one sofa and one smaller loveseat) at La-z-Boy Furniture Galleries, 7087 Academy Blvd Col. Springs CO 80920, on January 16, 2016. ..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality. They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale..."
- "Star boy services and seal coat, did my driveway about two weeks ago, well it rain after they did it, obviously they don't check the weather, I though they were..."
- " I just was sitting down to eat some of your soup when I realized that the Potatoes are hard as rocks. Wassup it may not mean much to your..."