I purchased a $1500 lazy boy recliner for my husband at the end of 2010 since his previous recliner was from lazy boy and was upgrading it.it was twice the price of the first one , which We actually gave it to his mom.it is still in perfect shape!It is so obvious that quality and customer care is NO LONGER A PROKRITY!
I called dealer in south Lakeland, FL where it was purchased and they referred me to my extended warranty which I also purchased. They came out, took pictures, definitely noticed foot rest part was getting stuck and that it was at an angle and leather was rubbing.i was trying to avoid leather getting damaged. He said he ordered part and as soon as I received it to call and schedule appt. for them to come back.
Instead what I received was a letter stating it was not broken so it was NOT covered. Now it is, filed another claim and they once more replied that it was NOT COVERED! I Took pictures to dealer where I purchased it and asked for their help, and my take from our conversation was they have my money so they basically don't care!!! I WILL NEVER AGAIN PIRCHASE LAZY BOY!!!
And every time I sit in that recliner it' such a bad reminder!It was a costly mistake!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lazboy Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a leather sofa 2 years ago. started peeling,I paid $1300 on sale! I found out that it was recycled leather, now were in my papers does it state..."
- "I bought what was sold to me as a leather sofa- reclining ends and 2 rocker recliners. The couch is horrible. The cushions are all peeling and cracking. I called..."
- "I paid $2966.01 for two custom made couches (one sofa and one smaller loveseat) at La-z-Boy Furniture Galleries, 7087 Academy Blvd Col. Springs CO 80920, on January 16, 2016. ..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "Yes, I fell and broke two teeth. There was no bleeding or pain from the teeth, just the lip they cut and my jaw where it was bruised from the..."
- "Before I knew better not to use a piercing gun I went to Piercing Pagoda. I got my cartilage pierced. I already had two and wanted a third. She marked the..."
- "We bought the love seat, power recliner and protection plan. Both items began disintegrating with minimum use, no pets or children. The home was purchased and used during the..."