Review about Lazboy Recliner from Lakeland, Florida

I purchased a $1500 lazy boy recliner for my husband at the end of 2010 since his previous recliner was from lazy boy and was upgrading was twice the price of the first one , which We actually gave it to his is still in perfect shape!It is so obvious that quality and customer care is NO LONGER A PROKRITY!

I called dealer in south Lakeland, FL where it was purchased and they referred me to my extended warranty which I also purchased. They came out, took pictures, definitely noticed foot rest part was getting stuck and that it was at an angle and leather was rubbing.i was trying to avoid leather getting damaged. He said he ordered part and as soon as I received it to call and schedule appt. for them to come back.

Instead what I received was a letter stating it was not broken so it was NOT covered. Now it is, filed another claim and they once more replied that it was NOT COVERED! I Took pictures to dealer where I purchased it and asked for their help, and my take from our conversation was they have my money so they basically don't care!!! I WILL NEVER AGAIN PIRCHASE LAZY BOY!!!

And every time I sit in that recliner it' such a bad reminder!It was a costly mistake!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Lazboy Recliner
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #795334

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazboy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Mar 04 #1121982

Lazboy verified representative

Thanks for your post about your husbands chair. We apologize for your dissatisfaction regarding the footrest getting stuck and the rubbing leather. We're also sorry for the service you have received from your local La-Z-Boy retailer. Our team would love the chance to further investigate and see how we can help! Please send your name and contact information to
Kind Regards,
La-Z-Boy Incorporated

0 0 Reply

Feb 26 #1118673

Oh man I wish I would have check on here before I order my furniture this is why they have a no return policy some e has to help

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.