I purchased a $1500 lazy boy recliner for my husband at the end of 2010 since his previous recliner was from lazy boy and was upgrading it.it was twice the price of the first one , which We actually gave it to his mom.it is still in perfect shape!It is so obvious that quality and customer care is NO LONGER A PROKRITY!
I called dealer in south Lakeland, FL where it was purchased and they referred me to my extended warranty which I also purchased. They came out, took pictures, definitely noticed foot rest part was getting stuck and that it was at an angle and leather was rubbing.i was trying to avoid leather getting damaged. He said he ordered part and as soon as I received it to call and schedule appt. for them to come back.
Instead what I received was a letter stating it was not broken so it was NOT covered. Now it is, filed another claim and they once more replied that it was NOT COVERED! I Took pictures to dealer where I purchased it and asked for their help, and my take from our conversation was they have my money so they basically don't care!!! I WILL NEVER AGAIN PIRCHASE LAZY BOY!!!
And every time I sit in that recliner it' such a bad reminder!It was a costly mistake!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lazboy Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I paid $2966.01 for two custom made couches (one sofa and one smaller loveseat) at La-z-Boy Furniture Galleries, 7087 Academy Blvd Col. Springs CO 80920, on January 16, 2016. ..."
- "Bought Lazy-Boy recliner 4 years ago, we are snowbirds so actual use 20 months, contacted Customer service and went through the motions with them. The problem is the dye was..."
- "I purchased a leather couch ( Owen) in 2013. This couch has discolored and quality furniture replaced one section last year in 2014. Quality has been very helpful and customer..."
- "To Whom It May Concern,We bought a package of the regular stuffed Oreo's and found that the amount of cream seemed to be smaller than what we have bought in..."
- "We bought the love seat, power recliner and protection plan. Both items began disintegrating with minimum use, no pets or children. The home was purchased and used during the..."
- "NISSAN MURANO 2015 400 miles cracked battery spilled acid all over the engine stopped running fryed ecm unit acid damage everywhere got sick from fumes nissan giving me hard..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."