I purchased a $1500 lazy boy recliner for my husband at the end of 2010 since his previous recliner was from lazy boy and was upgrading it.it was twice the price of the first one , which We actually gave it to his mom.it is still in perfect shape!It is so obvious that quality and customer care is NO LONGER A PROKRITY!
I called dealer in south Lakeland, FL where it was purchased and they referred me to my extended warranty which I also purchased. They came out, took pictures, definitely noticed foot rest part was getting stuck and that it was at an angle and leather was rubbing.i was trying to avoid leather getting damaged. He said he ordered part and as soon as I received it to call and schedule appt. for them to come back.
Instead what I received was a letter stating it was not broken so it was NOT covered. Now it is, filed another claim and they once more replied that it was NOT COVERED! I Took pictures to dealer where I purchased it and asked for their help, and my take from our conversation was they have my money so they basically don't care!!! I WILL NEVER AGAIN PIRCHASE LAZY BOY!!!
And every time I sit in that recliner it' such a bad reminder!It was a costly mistake!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lazboy Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a rocker, swivel, recliner now about 4 years and purchased their Guardian protection. Within the first year the seat binding raveled and they replaced it. Next..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "the tufted fabric is down to the black underfabric (?) in a mere 16 months. this is in the front of each arm where no hands, fingers ever touch...."
- "I purchased a bag of the Wylwood steam bag broccoli with cheese at my local Save A Lot. After cooking it and dumping it into a bowl, then I discovered..."
- "We bought the love seat, power recliner and protection plan. Both items began disintegrating with minimum use, no pets or children. The home was purchased and used during the..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."