Lazboy - Review about Recliner from Friendsville, Tennessee
I have a recliner that is noticibly faulty.This is how they repaired a cushion that was destroyed by the mechanism that makes it rwcline.
I paid 2000.00 for this chair 3 years ago.
This didn't happen over night.I will never buy lazy boy again.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- " I sent pictures of my chair to lazy boy customer service Rep.,and they agreed to replace arm and back of recliner,this took 8 weeks to come in and by that..."
- "Purchased 2 chairs and sofa bed 2014/09 along with the warranty. W/in 2 yrs one of the chairs had a rip in the fabric. I live alone, no grandchildren yet..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "Absolutely the finest meal we've eaten in years! Filets literally melted in our mouths. Lobster Ravioli was very subtle in flavor; perfect, as it didn't outshine the filet. ..."
- "Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack. None of the Clear and Colored lights worked. I called..."