Lazboy - Review about Recliner from Friendsville, Tennessee
I have a recliner that is noticibly faulty.This is how they repaired a cushion that was destroyed by the mechanism that makes it rwcline.
I paid 2000.00 for this chair 3 years ago.
This didn't happen over night.I will never buy lazy boy again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased 2 recliner chairs in jan 2013 for our in-laws in Florida. They only spend a few months a year in FL, and the chairs are kept in climate..."
- "Bought a Lazy Boy Brutus Leather looking Recliner two years ago and now the material is flaking off the top section of the recliner. when I contacted Lazy Boy customer..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "You have caused me and my family suffering for the mess up caused at your end. I had ordered a mattress and bed frame for my newborn and wife (undergone..."
- "I ordered this dress on August 4th 16 i also paid for 3 to 8 day shipping. Todays date is August 19th and i still haven't gotten my they will..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."