paid over 700 dollars for recliner which is a Lazyboy.Even bought a protection plan for 50 dollars.
Had the unit for a year and a half , when the malformation was reported. I was told by the store which was weatherbys
That the chair was only warranted for 1 year only. I would have to have it repaired at my own expense . Seems these problems should be repaired by them, as they have a service department that does this.
As a consumer, we should be protected from shoddy products. A chair should be made to last beyond one year at 700. Dollars.
Time for consumers to fight back.Considering going to small claims court, with a jury of my peers.
Picture enclosed shows excess material of at least 3 inches, indicating loss of stuffing in arm.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- La-Z-Boy Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "Beautiful leather La-Z-Boy recliner? WRONG! These are pictures of the arms of our $700+ leather La-Z-Boy recliner after 3 years of use by an adult user who is..."
- "I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015. It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color. Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called..."
- "Summery:Sells Defective Merchandise. Sells Merchandise that may be Hazardous to Human Health.Fails to Communicate to Customers after Reporting Problems. Fails to Remedy even Serious Issues with Merchandise. Details:I purchased..."
- "Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and..."
- "Best story - Late afternoon Sunday my wife and I were walking our dogs. One of the pool employees comes running up and says they just got a complaint that..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."