paid over 700 dollars for recliner which is a Lazyboy.Even bought a protection plan for 50 dollars.

Had the unit for a year and a half , when the malformation was reported. I was told by the store which was weatherbys

That the chair was only warranted for 1 year only. I would have to have it repaired at my own expense . Seems these problems should be repaired by them, as they have a service department that does this.

As a consumer, we should be protected from shoddy products. A chair should be made to last beyond one year at 700. Dollars.

Time for consumers to fight back.Considering going to small claims court, with a jury of my peers.

Picture enclosed shows excess material of at least 3 inches, indicating loss of stuffing in arm.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazboy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazboy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Lazboy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments