Lazboy - Right armrest on recliner ,stuffing collapsing creating malformation.
paid over 700 dollars for recliner which is a Lazyboy.Even bought a protection plan for 50 dollars.
Had the unit for a year and a half , when the malformation was reported. I was told by the store which was weatherbys
That the chair was only warranted for 1 year only. I would have to have it repaired at my own expense . Seems these problems should be repaired by them, as they have a service department that does this.
As a consumer, we should be protected from shoddy products. A chair should be made to last beyond one year at 700. Dollars.
Time for consumers to fight back.Considering going to small claims court, with a jury of my peers.
Picture enclosed shows excess material of at least 3 inches, indicating loss of stuffing in arm.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- La-Z-Boy Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Headrest on recliner cracked in 3 places and peeling like dead skin..."
- "I am sad to see so many people having the same problem we have, but nothing but a foot rest was offered to us 6 months ago. We have bought..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Just got my sad flowers almost dead in a box :( $62 had to lie to my hubby say they were pretty so as not to hurt his feelings. Wow..."
- "I purchased a sectional from u last yr and had to have replaced 4 times now someone come out n have new rocking love seat replaced a ND needs it..."
- "I followed a link for a plaid dress i saw on facebook and ordered it in February. It is now April and i have received nothing. There were no options..."
- "I have been buying the gronk flavor since it has shown up on shelves. Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one. I..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."