2.8
Style and Design

I have a rocker recliner under warranty that needs service.The customer service department set me up with appointments which were cancelled by the third party technicians on three different occasions.

The customer service department for Lazy Boy thought they were doing me a great favor by not charging me and waiving the service fee. As far as I'm concerned they can come get their chair because their service is non-existent. I have never had such a Negative experience with getting something serviced.

There may be a warranty you just have to be at the mercy of whoever they contract out to to come fix it.Nobody seems to care that the person they've contracted out to is incompetent.

Review about: Lazboy Recliner Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us about your rocker recliner.We apologize for your frustration regarding the service you've received.

Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information.Please include review number 1103466 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,