We purchased 2 recliner chairs in jan 2013 for our in-laws in Florida.They only spend a few months a year in FL, and the chairs are kept in climate controlled room.My father in-law contacted La-Z-Boy in November 2015 when they returned to FL and the material was completely falling apart; it is " bonded" leather.
Customer service at the store passed us to the company, then they passed us back to the store.Customer service for the company claimed we didn't take proper care of the chairs.
Everyone that comes over is completely appalled when they look at them- they are obviously defective.$1,200 for a product that fall apart with less than a year's use is ridiculous.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- a partial refund would be reasonable since they got some use out of the chairs
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Recliner Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a recliner in November of 2015. The chair needs to be aligned and the cushion replaced. White threading is coming through and it's a taupe color..."
- "Bought matching couch, love seat and recliner. Over $10,000. On the love seat the fabric is twisting coming forward mis-shaping and sagging of the whole back. A..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "When i try to log in to their site with my email address it says there is no account with that email on file. I never received and email with..."
- "Mi nombre es Mirtha de los santos yo en estos momentos rento una casa en fort myers aproximadamente vivimos en ella ta hace 8 meses , desde el primer día..."
- "I purchased an entire room...spent a lot of money. After 15 months springs started popping through our couch making it very uncomfortable to sit on. Called numerous times including the..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."