We purchased 2 recliner chairs in jan 2013 for our in-laws in Florida.They only spend a few months a year in FL, and the chairs are kept in climate controlled room.My father in-law contacted La-Z-Boy in November 2015 when they returned to FL and the material was completely falling apart; it is " bonded" leather.
Customer service at the store passed us to the company, then they passed us back to the store.Customer service for the company claimed we didn't take proper care of the chairs.
Everyone that comes over is completely appalled when they look at them- they are obviously defective.$1,200 for a product that fall apart with less than a year's use is ridiculous.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- a partial refund would be reasonable since they got some use out of the chairs
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Recliner Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased reclining leather sofa with matching chair.Added extra 5 yr warranty 2013 through furniture liquidators. Have had nothing but trouble since purchased. Now the leather is falling off back of..."
- "I purchased a rocker, swivel, recliner now about 4 years and purchased their Guardian protection. Within the first year the seat binding raveled and they replaced it. Next..."
- "My 3 year old sofa and chair recliner is falling apart. The stuffing is all broken down, I can feel the springs in the chair and the side arm has..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "When i try to log in to their site with my email address it says there is no account with that email on file. I never received and email with..."
- "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..."
- "I ordered a bouquet with this company for a birthday and I received a duplicate bill. I was trying to get in contact with customer support and has been impossible...."