Lazboy - Spent a Fortune To BUY IN USA & I GOT *** FROM LAZ-Y-BOY--Pictures to Prove...
I had a full size couch, 2 person seat and 2 Recliners MADE TO ORDER and the Couch’s ARM was Never made Properly From The Start.All the Pieces recline by Push Button and the Leather was Ripping Through when I received it.
But the best part…THEY made ME PAY FOR Faulty, SHABBY, WORKMANSHIP…CARDBOARD ARMS!
Save yourselves a lot of heartache..don’t BUY Laz-y-Boy.
Called and tried to work it out SINCE I PURCHASED EXTENDED CARE Too..They said it was TOO Late..I own the SET 1 1/2 YEARS..The COUCH was FAULTY FROM DAY ONE..According to THEIR Technician who CAME OUT AND LET ME TAKE THE PICTURES OF THE ARM NEVER ASSEMBLED PROPERLY FROM THE day I GOT IT…They will Not Stand Behind their MISTAKE..I will NEVER BUY AGAIN..Social Media..Here I come!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lazboy Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased reclining leather sofa with matching chair.Added extra 5 yr warranty 2013 through furniture liquidators. Have had nothing but trouble since purchased. Now the leather is falling off back of..."
- " NO MORE LAZY BOY FURNITURE FOR ME,MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS. BOUGHT 2 LEATHER SWIVEL RECLINERS IN MARCH 2015 WITH AN EXTENDED WARRANTY. ONE CHAIR STARTED PEELING..."
- "I have a recliner that is noticibly faulty. This is how they repaired a cushion that was destroyed by the mechanism that makes it rwcline. I paid 2000.00 for this..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."