I had a full size couch, 2 person seat and 2 Recliners MADE TO ORDER and the Couch’s ARM was Never made Properly From The Start.All the Pieces recline by Push Button and the Leather was Ripping Through when I received it.

But the best part…THEY made ME PAY FOR Faulty, SHABBY, WORKMANSHIP…CARDBOARD ARMS!

Save yourselves a lot of heartache..don’t BUY Laz-y-Boy.

Called and tried to work it out SINCE I PURCHASED EXTENDED CARE Too..They said it was TOO Late..I own the SET 1 1/2 YEARS..The COUCH was FAULTY FROM DAY ONE..According to THEIR Technician who CAME OUT AND LET ME TAKE THE PICTURES OF THE ARM NEVER ASSEMBLED PROPERLY FROM THE day I GOT IT…They will Not Stand Behind their MISTAKE..I will NEVER BUY AGAIN..Social Media..Here I come!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lazboy furniture. Lazboy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazboy furniture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazboy.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments