Update added by user Apr 27
After owning this furniture for 15 months, issue started after two months of ownership, Lazyboy made it right.It was not easy and they run around was ridiculous but they gave us full credit and let us select new furniture.
Not suprisingly the fabric we had was no longer available.Coincidence?
Update added by user Mar 29
I added two pictures.The first is the seat cushion and obvious piling after numerous shavings as advised by La-z-boy's service department.
The other picture is the arm and as the fabric should look. This is after a little over one year of use.
We have no children so it is only me and my wife using the furniture.We both work full time so it's not like this couch is being abused or over used.
Update added by user Mar 29
Order Number 1409150019
Original review posted by user Mar 28
I am not going to type out the entire story as it has been going on since 11-2014.The bottom line is the "premium fabric" the salesperson gushed over is terrible.
It balls up into little fuzz balls and we were told we would need to shave the couch a few times before the piling would stop.Well after grooming the couch ourselves several times and a visit from the Lazy Boy Master Barber
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- La-Z-Boy Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We have had our chair for ~1.5 years and the "leather" is peeling/lighter colored spots. When we bought this chair we were assured it was real leather. When we showed..."
- "Less than five years old and the fabric has began to discolor on nearly every part of the furniture. I'm not sure why the fabric has began to turn..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! I bought two bathing suits, spent $50. Both arrived damaged and with rips even stains on them. No tags, just thrown in a little bag..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."