Update added by user Apr 27
After owning this furniture for 15 months, issue started after two months of ownership, Lazyboy made it right.It was not easy and they run around was ridiculous but they gave us full credit and let us select new furniture.
Not suprisingly the fabric we had was no longer available.Coincidence?
Update added by user Mar 29
I added two pictures.The first is the seat cushion and obvious piling after numerous shavings as advised by La-z-boy's service department.
The other picture is the arm and as the fabric should look. This is after a little over one year of use.
We have no children so it is only me and my wife using the furniture.We both work full time so it's not like this couch is being abused or over used.
Update added by user Mar 29
Order Number 1409150019
Original review posted by user Mar 28
I am not going to type out the entire story as it has been going on since 11-2014.The bottom line is the "premium fabric" the salesperson gushed over is terrible.
It balls up into little fuzz balls and we were told we would need to shave the couch a few times before the piling would stop.Well after grooming the couch ourselves several times and a visit from the Lazy Boy Master Barber
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- La-Z-Boy Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a leather reclining sofa and chair set in February 2016. From then until now, your customer service has been called to our home 4 times! There..."
- " I sent pictures of my chair to lazy boy customer service Rep.,and they agreed to replace arm and back of recliner,this took 8 weeks to come in and by that..."
- "Bought a brown leather double electric recliners couch in sept. 7 13. It is very good mechanically and electronics work fine. Less than a year later, the headrest leather began..."
- "DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! I bought two bathing suits, spent $50. Both arrived damaged and with rips even stains on them. No tags, just thrown in a little bag..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."