Purchased 2 chairs and sofa bed 2014/09 along with the warranty.W/in 2 yrs one of the chairs had a rip in the fabric.
I live alone, no grandchildren yet and no pets but zucora said they wld not repair, problem was due to wear and tear. Very disappointed in the quality lazy boy has always professed. I believe the material was either inferior or the application was stretched too tight. Contacted store I purchased from and they repaired as long as I dropped off, p/u and paid for the material.
So if u r buying furniture to sit in a room go with lazyboy, but if u plan on sitting or laying on then I would recommend Leon's one The Brick.Allana Kaiser
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Repair To Charlotte High Leg Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought 2 recliners 3/14. Developed rashes 1 month later but never realized it was the chairs. Things continued to get worse and after tons RX steroid cream and benadryl. I..."
- "I own aDouble Leather LazyBoy recliner that is now peeling where the leather is wrinkled on the arm after only24 months,only used 1/2 of that time.On right arm where my..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "Just got my order from you guys and the pen is missing....Order# 11694149..."
- "My fiance and I bought one of Samsung's 3D Blu-ray entertainment units on Boxing Day of 2012 when it came up at a really good price. We have only had..."