Purchased 2 chairs and sofa bed 2014/09 along with the warranty.W/in 2 yrs one of the chairs had a rip in the fabric.
I live alone, no grandchildren yet and no pets but zucora said they wld not repair, problem was due to wear and tear. Very disappointed in the quality lazy boy has always professed. I believe the material was either inferior or the application was stretched too tight. Contacted store I purchased from and they repaired as long as I dropped off, p/u and paid for the material.
So if u r buying furniture to sit in a room go with lazyboy, but if u plan on sitting or laying on then I would recommend Leon's one The Brick.Allana Kaiser
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Repair To Charlotte High Leg Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "Headrest on recliner cracked in 3 places and peeling like dead skin..."
- "I am not going to type out the entire story as it has been going on since 11-2014. The bottom line is the "premium fabric" the salesperson gushed over is..."
- "My fiance and I bought one of Samsung's 3D Blu-ray entertainment units on Boxing Day of 2012 when it came up at a really good price. We have only had..."
- "Just got my order from you guys and the pen is missing....Order# 11694149..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I have been buying the gronk flavor since it has shown up on shelves. Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one. I..."