2.3

Purchased 2 chairs and sofa bed 2014/09 along with the warranty.W/in 2 yrs one of the chairs had a rip in the fabric.

I live alone, no grandchildren yet and no pets but zucora said they wld not repair, problem was due to wear and tear. Very disappointed in the quality lazy boy has always professed. I believe the material was either inferior or the application was stretched too tight. Contacted store I purchased from and they repaired as long as I dropped off, p/u and paid for the material.

So if u r buying furniture to sit in a room go with lazyboy, but if u plan on sitting or laying on then I would recommend Leon's one The Brick.Allana Kaiser

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazboy and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazboy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Lazboy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Monroe, Michigan, United States #1256613
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your furniture.We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the fabric ripping.

Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate!

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, telephone number, address, and retailer’s information.Please include review number 960915 in the subject line.

Regards,