Lazboy - Unsatisfied customer

28 of 640 Lazboy reviews

Purchased 2 chairs and sofa bed 2014/09 along with the warranty.W/in 2 yrs one of the chairs had a rip in the fabric.

I live alone, no grandchildren yet and no pets but zucora said they wld not repair, problem was due to wear and tear. Very disappointed in the quality lazy boy has always professed. I believe the material was either inferior or the application was stretched too tight. Contacted store I purchased from and they repaired as long as I dropped off, p/u and paid for the material.

So if u r buying furniture to sit in a room go with lazyboy, but if u plan on sitting or laying on then I would recommend Leon's one The Brick.Allana Kaiser

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

LaZBoy

Dec 16, 2016 #1256613 Monroe, Michigan, United States

Lazboy verified representative

Hello,
Thanks for reaching out to us about your furniture. We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the fabric ripping. Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate!
Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, telephone number, address, and retailer’s information. Please include review number 960915 in the subject line.
Regards,
La-Z-Boy Incorporated

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazboy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazboy.
Filing a new complaint about
×