We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go.
On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat.This resulted in the thread starting to loosen in the seam.
When we spoke to the staff at the store where purchased they said we could have a technician check it for a minimum $60 and $90 per hour.
By no means deal with this company! Costco carries good similar items and a far superior warranty.
Sam Levitz also has a much better value.We were warned by two others but went ahead thinking "more expensive=better product"..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a leather reclining sofa and chair set in February 2016. From then until now, your customer service has been called to our home 4 times! There..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014. We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "one hour before boarding flight status was updated. offered a $50 voucher for future airflight. So the going price for sitting in an airport is $7.69/hour, reimbursable only on another flight that..."
- "Purchased this Thor Vortex 5th wheel Toyhauler brand new from Freedom RV Tucson Arizona in 2007. I have had no end of issues starting with sliding door never staying latched...."
- "I recently purchased a used 2009 Nissan 370z from Melloy Nissan dealership thinking I was getting the best deal on the planet when in reality it wasn't so. My problems..."