We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go.
On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat.This resulted in the thread starting to loosen in the seam.
When we spoke to the staff at the store where purchased they said we could have a technician check it for a minimum $60 and $90 per hour.
By no means deal with this company! Costco carries good similar items and a far superior warranty.
Sam Levitz also has a much better value.We were warned by two others but went ahead thinking "more expensive=better product"..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Headrest on recliner cracked in 3 places and peeling like dead skin..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "I own aDouble Leather LazyBoy recliner that is now peeling where the leather is wrinkled on the arm after only24 months,only used 1/2 of that time.On right arm where my..."
- "On July 1, I had 2 so called salesman come to the door with a hokey sales pitch named Rob and Danny. My friend had a small..."
- "What the heck is this thing in a jar of great value peanuts (roasted and salted)?????..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."