Featured Not resolved

Update by user Jan 26

Update, on my disappointment in Lazy Boy.After 14 weeks on waiting for this furniture and see all the problems.

We have a serviceman out, he restuffed some areas, stated that he is recommending a new recliner on the sectional and tried to fix the separate recliner. A new seat came to our address, stuffing, parts. Second serviceman restuffed , tried to fix the separate recliner, told us that the new seat was the wrong part and stated that he is recommending a new recliner on the sectional.

Bad company!Bad product!

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2017

Always bought warehouse type furniture with kids, cats and dogs.Now wanted something with quality a real Lazy boy.

So I order a reclining sectional and matching swivel recliner in the color I wanted. Waited 14 weeks and was so disappointed and upset with the quality look and function. It was under stuffed in several areas, one recliner had a sticky sound as you sat up and down, backside of sectional was wrinkled and twisted.

The Lazy Boy recliner was wobbly, under stuffed, did not recline properly, and very noisy.Want people to know their name Lazy Boy does not always mean quality.

Review about: Lazboy Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.