I purchased a LayZ Boy rocker because of the warranty.I paid the BIG BUCKS thinking that if anything breaks, they would take care of it.

That is not quite true. Since I purchased the chair 6 years ago, I have had it break 4 times. To have it repaired it cost me $90 for a repairman to come to my house (bolts break off). If the repairman couldn't repair it at the first visit, it would cost me $90 each time he returned.

I was not given the choice to bring it to the store for repair. I could get a new chair somewhere else every 2 years with the money it cost me to have it repaired.

I will never purchase from this company again and I will not recommend anyone else buying their product.

This person wrote the review lazboy recliner from Lazboy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazboy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazboy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments