1K views

I purchased over $5k in a couch and loveseat not even 3 days ago, being told I cannot cancel even though it hasn't been 3 full days or 72 hours, they include the date you purchase as a whole 1 day which is bullsh*t since I purchased towards the end of the day, realistically should be 72 hours from time of purchase, instead of lying to their consumers whom buy their products they should let people know that in fact they only have a 2 day window of opportunity for full money returns since the date of purchase you already eat 1 day, these are bully tactics and in my opinion La-Z-Boy are a bunch of *** artists and thief's!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. mike.rivera stated that there is a room for improvement of staff and customer service representatives skills. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of couch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6200. Lazboy needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned couch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazboy.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

It is state law in Ohio that you have 3 days to cancel any order.Not sure what legally counts as a day but lazeboy had me sign a form waiving my right to the 3 days return.

I don't think this is legal.

I should have known I was in for problems then.3 months later I have only a partial delivery and what I do have isn't comfortable like the floor models of the same pieces.