2.0
Style and Design

Bought a pair for about 800 bucks plus change around 2001, for watching TV & gaming comfortably.First off, the back design turned out not to be very ergonomic, causing my back & shoulders to hunch forward & the headrest tilted my head forward at an uncomfortable angle.

The showroom model was NOT like that. Within 3 months, the handles were dropping off, the padding was falling out in small chunks, the reclining mechanism either seized when you tried to release it or catapulted you forward unexpectedly when you were sitting quietly, and the wooden runners had never been finished by router, so still had sharp square edges, causing me to bloody my toes whenever I stubbed them.

I'll keep using them until they fall apart, but when the time comes to replace one or both, I'll look elsewhere.I'm certainly never going to buy from La-Z-Boy again.

Primate wrote the review because of bad quality at Lazboy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Lazboy to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most color. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazboy lazboy recliner for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

Wow only 14 years out of a recliner that only get used everyday. That's pretty crappy especially when that's cost you $57 a year. Man I feel for you