3.0

Bought the brown coloured reclinder electric chair for my disability for comfort cost 750 3 years on it is shady and fading in colour at that price you would expect better shop told me were I bought it that it doesn't cover wear and tear and I'm the only one sitting on it a very disappointed customer. If I had small children you would look over it but there is only me and my 16 year old daughter and she sits on my suite of furniture which is 10 year old and not a mark on it. For that kind of money you would need to get a lot longer out of a chair there is supposed to be a ten year warranty on all lazy boy items it is all patches of pink were the leather as worm off the chair I am going to post photos of it to the local newspapers.disgrace.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of lazboy recliner from Lazboy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $750 and wants Lazboy to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not good quality. Author liked the most chair. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazboy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments