I purchased 3 pieces of furniture and was charged $79.98 for Ultra Shield that I declined, but was told it was mandatory.Had problems with the furniture and got the runaround when I tried to get repairs done.

They could not find records of my calls, however, they sent a technician out to photograph the dirt and wear on the recliner; but when I check status they couldn't find the claim.

They are not forthcoming with hard copies of invoices or claims.On the other two pieces of furniture I gave up and had a slipcover made to them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with fabric choices and stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to honor warranty issues. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of lazboy recliner and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Lazboy needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazboy recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazboy.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments